Wednesday, February 09, 2005

+ added
ang baos. :D i feel so rich. hahas. crazy. teeheee. i simply love chinese new year. (: went my dad's uncle house jus now. HAHA! damn funny laa. my kor lost his pda, tha pen. hahah! bcos he was playg with it. then poof! its gone. we went arnd tha sofa, searchg fer it. but in tha end, cant find it. then we were thinkg, mayb it is under tha sofa. so when we leavg that time, my bro lifted up tha sofa. but still cant find tha pen. hahah. damn funny laa. who ask him play so much. :P teeheee. sighs. i feel so neglected. =X yepps. dont know why. i just feel neglected. nvms. (: i wish everyone, xue ye jing bu! LOL. crazy la. :D tata!

-----------------------
gong xi fa cai! :P teehee. woke up 8 in tha morng. -yawns- then went my ahma house to bai nian. =D arnd ten, we left her house and went home to have our breakfast. (: then i went to sleep. dont know wads wrong with me this few days. keep sleepg non stop. im going to turn to a pig soon! x= teeheee. arnd 12, went my papa's office to do somethgs. me and my bros damn lame laa. hahas. tey make paper aeroplanes and threw down tha building. LOL. my aeroplane sucks laa. stucked at some certain place. urghs. ): nvms. then went to my aunty's place. (: chit chat here and there. lalala. sighs. missing my dear so much. ): ahhhh. shall blog later. tata.

No comments: