Saturday, January 01, 2005

decided to write down major events tht happened in 2oo4. ((:

; january - first came into gmss. (: sec one camp rawks. still rmb those times when me and my group was havg lots of fun. =D

; feburary - nothg much happened during this month. (: hahas. gort to know some peeps? like my sistas. xD

; march - fell in love with D. i dont know wads wrong with me lah. (: touched tha penknife for tha first time. ): it hurts? just a little. and gort to know my first jie in gmss. linette! =D and some other seniors. tey rawk real hard! hees. (:

; april - went steady with D. was happy at tht time. thought there was a future ahead us. but i guess i was wrong? i dont know. then gort to know this cute little sweetie of mine, cons! =D and we, six become sistas. sistas forever(:

; may - mid year lerhs. so fast. didnt do quite well fer tha exams. but i still satisfied with my results. x) hees. then went out with gabk0r and others fer tha first time. still rmb tht we watched tha day aft tmr. (: and quarrelled with D fer tha first time. lols.

; june - june hols. (: D started ignoring me and stuffs lidarts. kinda sad. went out several times with gabk0r and others. ((: and went sentosa with them too. =D sentosa simply rawk? yupps. hehes.

; july - touched tha penknife fer tha second time . i was fcuking sad over dexter. i dont know lah. DAMN DUMB LAH. fcuk. ): and admitted to tha hospital. cos' suspect appendix lah. (:

; august - zw told me somethng abt D and her. which made me fcuking sad over it. touched tha penknife again. dumb me. pple were telling me to give up. but i didnt. has. im so damn naive.

; september - i mentioned breakup with D. he didnt have much reaction lah. still havent gave up on him. then knew D and R were together. fcuking sad also. then fell for HIM(: sent me home a few times. kinda happy over it. hees. x)

; october - my birthday! hees. x) received quite a no. of presents. damn happy arhs. xP he gave me one pressie too. xP i love his pressie. (: and end-of tha year exams over lerhs. tha results so damn fcuking bad sia. ><" but luckily, still gort into 2/2. LOL! (: and gort myself another darling jie. athiyah!! =D and fell out with gab k0rr too. ):

; november - lalalas. smethgs happened. dont wna mention here. (: fell out with my dear ling. ): but aft sm talkings, we gort back together again! =D we're damn lesbos. xP

; december - *wheees. funfun month. went jill's burfday. supersuper fun plus abit of boring. LOL! (: then went sentosa with alvin, jill, joy, weiling, ahliang and kel k0rr. hahaha. love sentosa lorts. (: but sad tht cons, atiqah and mel didnt come. aye. if nort, we'll have more fun ehs? met up with daphnee too. x) my cutecute honeyy. =D hees. and realised tht my sweetie gort herself a BF! hahaha. lucky her. =D and kinda hates D now. (:

2oo5 ; gotta be a stressful year. ><" lalalas. GOD BLESS ME ! (:

No comments: