Thursday, January 20, 2005

hiyahh pple. (((: whooos.

wednesday :
went fer tha odac thingy. it was so fun. :DD we played games first. dogs&bones, rugby or wadever game and uh, forget alr. :P then we went took tha test. yayys. im so satisfied with my timing! (: hehs. went home aft tht. ate dinner and fell asleep. :D and i slept arnd 7? hahs. thts really early. :P and im very pissed by my dad. urgh. nvms.

today :
lalalas. so borg. =X hahas. mrs shanrie didnt come again. and mr kwok came into our class once AGAIN. its like.. ahh. whenever mrs shanrie didnt come, he'll come up to our class and talk to us abt our o' lvls thingys. lols. yupps. then sooo funny. me, siti, ziting, ling, atiqah and cons drew some craps. muahahs. laugh till my stomach pain sia. hehs. then eng period, LOL! me, cons and siti didnt bring tha article. then we was told to went out. so we went out. she biased sia. 2/1 nver bring article, nver punish. damn biased la. (: aft sku, saw zhenwei and vincent. lols. yupps. went canteen, bought a drink then walked arnd tha sku. waited fer cons, and went home. thts about it! (: hope u all enjoy all my craps. LOL! :D tataas.

No comments: