Tuesday, January 04, 2005

lalalas~ second day of sku. so boring. (: but fun in class? cos' me and my other sistas keep foolg arnd in class. hahah. xP but kinda bored without jill. ): nvms. lalalas~ stayed back at sku today again. it was raing and raing. then finally it stopped. heh. then saw chua! =D hahah. talk craps with him. lols. saw samantha and jirapon too. lols. xP aft tht, ling and me went fer npcc thingys. so so so boring. =X sat there, see those pple in tha vb court playg vb. (: hahah. i slackg lah. wad to do, dex left us to rot in tha classroom. idiot. =X so me and ling went down help siti and others with tha noticeboard. didnt helped much. just stare at those pple who're playg vb. then athiyah jie came!! omg, i miss her sososo much. hahah. xP talked fer awhile then she went off. (: went mac aft npcc. saw ahliang and kel kor in mac. so me and ling went to join them. saw biqi, pretty as eva. =D hahas. kaes laa. craps enuff. dont wna update lerhs. tc ! (:

No comments: